- Skirted Heifer
Homemade burgers like the Pueblo Chili burger and some great food to cure a hangover.
- Mountain Shadows Diners,
Traditional American: You must try their extra large cinnamon buns, or their Rocky Mountain roast beef.
- Front Range Barbeque
BBQ join with homemade meatloaf and a sloppy pig sandwich.
- Paravicini's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Restaurants
Italian: A neighborhood Italian spot serving up outrageous arancini and real-deal veal.
- Rasta Pasta Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Restaurants
- Tejon St Colorado Springs, CO (719) 481-6888
- Spice Island Grill
- Sierra Madre St Colorado Springs, CO (719) 473-8280
- Piglatin Food Truck
- Nevada Ave Colorado Springs, CO (719) 231-6278
This is a great way to get a unique taste of Colorado Springs while supporting other locally owned businesses. These restaurants won’t disappoint, as they each put their own unique twist on traditional dishes that will have you booking your next stay, just to visit them again. So, while you are visiting Colorado Springs, whether it be for business or pleasure, add a few of these spots to your list of must-dos’ while you are staying with us. It is sure to add a little extra spice to your tour itinerary.