Old Colorado City's Christmas Stroll: Dickens on the Avenue will last two days this year! Come dressed the part and join in on the entertainment, food, pictures with Santa, and get your Christmas season started in the best way possible!
- When: November 25 - 26, 2017
- Where: Old Colorado City Historic District, Colorado Springs
- Time: 5pm-8pm
- Cost: FREE
- For More Info
Enjoy the bells as you ride on either a carriage or sleigh ride. Entertainment and dancing are included with your dinner. Reservations are required and seating is limited. Rides will go on, snow or shine.
- Dates: All of December 2017
- Time: Departure for early dinner is 4:30 pm
- More Information: http://www.mlazyc.com/carriage-rides-sleigh-rides/
Festival of Lights is a series of events to celebrate the December holiday season, highlighted by the Festival of Lights Parade. The events include cultural and artistic programs, performances and other festivities for the enjoyment and education of the general public.
- Date: December 2, 2017
- Time: 5:50 pm
- Where: 430 N Tejon St.
- Cost: FREE
- For More information
‘Tis the season for lights, animals and holiday spirit at America's only mountain zoo. Take in nearly one million sparkling lights illuminating the crisp winter night, warm up at one of the fires throughout the Zoo, then stop in and see Santa (through Dec. 23).
- Dates: December 8 - 10, 15 - 23, 25, 2017 - January 1, 2018
- Time: 5:30-8:30pm (last admission sold at 7:30pm)
- Cost: Adults - $9.75 - Seniors (65+) - $8.75 - Children (3 - 11) - $6.75 children - Children under 2 - $0.75
- For More Info
The Broadmoor Holiday Show is for children of all ages. It is best described as a variety show. Oodles of talent on stage bringing all types of holiday cheer to one and all.
- Date: December 15, 16, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28
- Time: Doors will open at 6 pm, dinner is served at 7 pm, entertainment begins at 8 pm.
- Cost: $100 Adults; $65 Children
- For more information or to reserve your seats, call 719.577.5775.
Spend some times with the wolves in their wonderland retreat in Divide, CO. Festivities include breakfast burritos with the wolves. Space is limited. Please call for reservations.
- Dates: December 24, 2017
- Time: 9 - 11 am
- Cost: Adults $30, Kids 12 & under $15
- For reservations, call us at 719.687.9742
- For More Information
Enjoy nature hikes and horse-drawn wagon rides at Fountain Creek Nature Center. Participate in the interactive reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem, make snowflake crafts and join Santa for a hike.
- Dates: 2017 dates TBD
- Time: Hikes: 10-11:30am; Wagon Rides: 11:30am, noon & 12:30pm
- Cost: Hikes: $3 per member, $4 non-member; Wagon Rides: $7 per person
- Reservations are required.
Vintage Market Days® is an upscale vintage and vintage-inspired indoor/outdoor market featuring original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures, home decor, outdoor furnishings, consumable yummies, seasonal plantings & a little more. The three-day event is held at the Norris Penrose Event Center in Colorado Springs.
- Dates: December 8 - December 10
- Time: 10am - 4 pm
- Cost: $5-$10
- More Info
Get the best view of the Christmas lights Colorado Springs - by helicopter! Multiple packages are available. View the Zoo's, The Broadmoor's and Downtown's lights from up above.